Swing experiment

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016

Personally I wouldn't do that with Marcela since her live ball swing isn't ingrained enough for that "load up" action to not bleed into her regular swing and I don't think that is a good idea. That said her tee swing does seem to have more exaggerated hand loading then her "moving ball" swing does.

Oct 2, 2017
Silence about why Chipper is swinging down?
I'll give you a hint. The ball is sitting still on a tee in space. There is not angle of the pitch. There is no timing. That's also why his posture us different than game. Lastly he is trying to repeat a feel over and over.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Whats crazy is folks would rather listen/follow someone who makes video claims (TM :poop: ) while none of his students match his claims(Your current experiment shows the same).. While the Pro's continue to dispute and showing both Tee, and live swings they are swinging "down to".

Folks would rather ignore getting into a dynamic leveraged position before swinging "down to"

AQfOfG9.gif

CEMyHKr.gif

k4xI3PF.gif

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Off-speed match in Rich's world :poop: Its not like they have time to change there movement mid stream:eek:... WAKE UP TO HIS CLAIMS !!!

0Me68ct.gif

mvZpqjg.gif

3wLHMQV.gif

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Whats crazy is folks would rather listen/follow someone who makes video claims (TM :poop: ) while none of his students match his claims(Your current experiment shows the same).. While the Pro's continue to dispute and showing both Tee, and live swings they are swinging "down to".

Folks would rather ignore getting into a dynamic leveraged position before swinging "down to"

AQfOfG9.gif

CEMyHKr.gif

k4xI3PF.gif

Only two of the four swings are correct.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28