Swing experiment

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
The deal is if you want to be taken seriously you gotta provide content that is proven. Or at least point to a hitter that uses your stuff and is excelling. Or at least vastly improved.

Are you the rule maker ? Sounds like someone else..

May 12, 2016
Can’t get anymore real than the horses mouth. 99% of the best hitters all say, demo, practice and do.

May 3, 2014
Are you the rule maker ? Sounds like someone else..
Listen, I don't dispute you put a lot of time into this and it's a passion. But, Rich (the guy you can't bring yourself to name) has been it at just as long. And he figured stuff out. And he has pros using his stuff and doing pretty well with it. I have been at it a long time and have gone down a lot of dead ends. About a couple of years ago I decided to really go all in with Rich. No need to reinvent the wheel. Turns out I have met a lot of great people that are all in too. Great little team we got going. Had a hitter hit 7 HR's in her last week of play before season was pulled out from under her. And she still has more to learn (as do I). It works. You can make your little veiled insults, but all it does is make you look petty and jealous.

May 3, 2014
From experience I can tell you that the whole frontal plane, sagittal plane stuff is just eye wash. The simpliest way to understand a good swing is that it gets slingshotted to contact. And the only that happens as quick as possible is stretching around the rear leg/hip and turning the barrel very suddenly. It takes practice. It ain't easy. But, it works better than any of the BS out there

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Listen, I don't dispute you put a lot of time into this and it's a passion. But, Rich (the guy you can't bring yourself to name) has been it at just as long. And he figured stuff out. And he has pros using his stuff and doing pretty well with it. I have been at it a long time and have gone down a lot of dead ends. About a couple of years ago I decided to really go all in with Rich. No need to reinvent the wheel. Turns out I have met a lot of great people that are all in too. Great little team we got going. Had a hitter hit 7 HR's in her last week of play before season was pulled out from under her. And she still has more to learn (as do I). It works. You can make your little veiled insults, but all it does is make you look petty and jealous.

Hey Rich's stuff works and you have success stay with it... You call it insults I call it pattern differences.

May 3, 2014
Hey Rich's stuff works and you have success stay with it... You call it insults I call it pattern differences.
I'm not letting you off that easy. You use almost every post to throw shade on him. Move on. Get over your brocrush.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
From experience I can tell you that the whole frontal plane, sagittal plane stuff is just eye wash. The simpliest way to understand a good swing is that it gets slingshotted to contact. And the only that happens as quick as possible is stretching around the rear leg/hip and turning the barrel very suddenly. It takes practice. It ain't easy. But, it works better than any of the BS out there

Yea, folks are finally realizing the importance of dynamic balance while leveraging both legs.. I will admit I could have done a better job teaching the pattern but its not about one leg.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom