Swing experiment

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
If the body doesn’t load the posterior and hips in the sagittal.. maintaining posture and balance is a crap shoot. Just sayin.
Where do see somebody like Aaron doing this? When he dips front shoulder down and in a bit on his move out?
hcdiYy9.gif

Jul 29, 2013
I’ll try it. I have a bad habit of eating late in the evening. Stopping that will help a great deal.
Or just delay when you start. I'm actually only eating over a 4 hour period each day. It's pretty easy after the first few days. And when I eat, I EAT! Everything and lots of it!
And if you cheat one day and eat outside of the window, you just get back on it the next day and there's no real difference, you still drop the pounds. (just don't cheat too often.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Or just delay when you start. I'm actually only eating over a 4 hour period each day. It's pretty easy after the first few days. And when I eat, I EAT! Everything and lots of it!
And if you cheat one day and eat outside of the window, you just get back on it the next day and there's no real difference, you still drop the pounds. (just don't cheat too often.

I guess that would work as well. Just eat later. I’m trying it today, trying to not eat tonight. If I can’t get through without eating before bed, I will try to change the time.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802