Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Swing adjustments

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
She is all back all forward and maybe you could checkout Justin Stone best drill video for future training. But I would agree that if I were to have her try just one thing it would be the back knee action. Feel the stretch. Other than that she is light years ahead of the average girl her age. Keep it fun.

Dec 4, 2013
Barrel turning from that position...
[/IMG]

Weight going to the front side. Shifting. Barrel not doing much. Losing benefits from the load she created
[/IMG]

Pushing. Bat speed out front. Arm powered. Swinging around body
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2017
She is all back all forward and maybe you could checkout Justin Stone best drill video for future training. But I would agree that if I were to have her try just one thing it would be the back knee action. Feel the stretch. Other than that she is light years ahead of the average girl her age. Keep it fun.
Yeah its something I will gradually get her to work on.

Oct 2, 2017
Barrel turning from that position...
[/IMG]

Weight going to the front side. Shifting. Barrel not doing much. Losing benefits from the load she created
[/IMG]

Pushing. Bat speed out front. Arm powered. Swinging around body
[/IMG]
How can you tell that she is pushing from this Gif? I'm not meaning that negatively, I just want to know what to look for.

Dec 4, 2013
How can you tell that she is pushing from this Gif? I'm not meaning that negatively, I just want to know what to look for.
[/IMG]
Check out where the bat speed is. Where the bat gets blurry. Bat speed here is along side/out front. Chest and tricep powered.

Push vs Whip
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CanbyRebels06