Super Regionals-Who's You're Team?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 5, 2008
Just curious, who are you rooting for in the Super Regionals? My team, Hawaii, got ousted so I have to look for another team to cheer for.

Who's your favorite?

May 8, 2008
South Florida
Gators all the way!!

I have to go with the GATOR girls they are a great hitting team and they have some amazing pitching. But anyway it goes I just love to watch the sport!!:D:D

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
Gators

I have to root for the Gators...Billy Donavan palyed basketball for my HS so I always root for the Gators plus I don't like Florida State

May 25, 2008
Winthrop (my team next year) was knocked out in Regionals, so I'm going to go with Virginia Tech. I watched some of their games and I like the way they play, aggressive. Plus, they're the underdogs, with this being their first World Series trip in school history.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Hey congrats for going to Winthrop next year. Say hello to Melissa Basilio for me. Winthrop is a like a Canadian school in the US. They recruit so much up here, it's crazy. The coach has a thing for Canadians.

Yes they've been improving every year for the last three years. Things are looking good.

Good luck.

Marc

May 9, 2008
Well, all of the Big Ten teams are out now, so I'm rooting for anyone else east of the Mississippi. I personally am sick of everyone thinking that only Californians can play softball. Even though VT took out my MI team, I might just have to root for them. Tincher should get player of the year, she shut down USA, TENN and MI.

May 12, 2008
Hey congrats for going to Winthrop next year. Say hello to Melissa Basilio for me. Winthrop is a like a Canadian school in the US. They recruit so much up here, it's crazy. The coach has a thing for Canadians.

Yes they've been improving every year for the last three years. Things are looking good.

Good luck.

Marc

OK, so how does she find Canada ball players?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802