Sunglasses

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 29, 2016
Tried some cheapies off Amazon last season. What do you know they broke very easily. Don't really want to drop $75 or $100 bucks. She loses stuff all the time. Looking at the under armor ones. Seem to have decent reviews. Anybody have any advice for sunglasses?
She like the look of the oakley Field Prizms but I ain't dropping that kind of coin on something that is sure to get scratched or lost.

May 19, 2017
dd uses the under armors. We bought them from dicks with the warranty. We take them back every year for a new pair and just buy the warranty each time for $10. They actually recommended that we do this.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
dd uses the under armors. We bought them from dicks with the warranty. We take them back every year for a new pair and just buy the warranty each time for $10. They actually recommended that we do this.
That's probably the first time I've thought of buying a warranty a good idea.

If you're not worried about brand name, you can sometimes find safety sunglasses at big box home improvement stores, farm supply stores, industrial supply stores that pass as not ugly for fairly cheap. Can even buy multi-packs if they're always getting abused.

Aug 16, 2019
NORTH TEXAS
started my dd off with the under armor at 12 same problem she looses everything. suprisingly enough she managed to hold on to them they lasted well obviously scratched heavily then we went to oakley after she showed she could keep up with them.

Nov 15, 2019
I have been trying to convince the DD's coach to buy a couple of cases of these for "TEAM Sunglasses". It always seems like someone can't find their glasses. My point, is have a box, hand them out before each game and return them after. He laughs at me every time.

https://www.discountsafetygear.com/safety-girl-navigator-safety-glasses.html

I'm tempted to buy a case just for my DD.

For the price I'm tempted to buy a 12 pack of them. Total cost including shipping was about $24. I wonder how they fit....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee