summer ball for 20 year old player

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 7, 2014
Can somebody provide information on teams or playing opportunities for my 20 year old daughter. She recently finished her freshman year of college at a small junior college. She is a catcher with great skills that can spray the ball all around the field. She really wants to play this summer but there aren't many opportunities for players her age in our home area of SE Alabama. We are willing to travel most of the SE for weekend tournaments. Any suggestions and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Bamadad

May 29, 2015
Sorry I don’t have any specifics, but I know USA Softball offers a 23u division as the next step after 18u. Possibly check the USA Softball site to find more info in your area.

There is a tournament in my area each year ... it used to be pretty big, but really dwindled down in team numbers this year.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I can't help you with anything in the southeast, but there are several 23u tournaments in PA every year. I know of at least 5 or 6. Our team played 23u last year but decided to take the summer off this year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478