Suggestions for a coach's bag

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 5, 2018
PNW
Not a "bag" recommendation but as our DD got older my wife had my daughter put together a female hygiene kit in my coaches bucket. Girls know it's there if there's an emergency...they can discretely get what they need if it's needed..... never need it GREAT! Need it....it's there.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
WOW!!! That is what I am talking about. Thank you. seems like its a little small. Does a 3 or 4 inch binder fit in the big compartment?

A 3" will definitely fit in the large compartment. A 4" probably would, but I'm not as sure. If you need a little more space, the same company makes a 40L size, which is larger than the one I linked. You can also do a search for "tactical backpack" and see if there's something else that fits your needs better. They are all pretty similar in configuration, plus the molle strap system allows you to add on more external pouches, if needed. I'm very happy with the quality of the Orca brand stuff.

Oct 4, 2018
Some help from your assistant coaches would be the thing you most need. Stop doing it all yourself :)

Since that probably wont happen, I like the No Errors Coaches Bucket Sleeve. You put in a nice empty bucket and you can bring as much stuff as you want. Should fit everything above no problem. Even has a 'cooler' pocket on the side.

https://www.amazon.com/Coaches-Ball...7063063&sr=8-1&keywords=no+errors+coaches+bag

I used to bring that sort of stuff - now I am down to my glove, two bownets, buckets of balls, a tee and a smallish cooler for game days - which all go into my wagon:
https://www.amazon.com/WonderFold-O...ed/dp/B06XXQP817?ref_=bl_dp_s_web_17524407011

Bucket Sleeve -- nice. I see some simple ones for about $30. I tend to keep all my stuff in the bucket, but it gets crazy in there with balls, pens, sunscreen, coffee mug, etc.

Our HC uses a cart. It's full as can be.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28