String King "the bat that saves your wallet "

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2012
Before anyone says it yes I know this is a baseball bat BUT if it can catch traction and be successful vs the big dogs maybe a product like this is what our wallets have been looking for.
String king makes Lacrosse sticks have good reviews on amazon so be interesting to see where this goes.

Company video

Review video

May 6, 2015
:Dhd to do a double take, read that as STrikeKing at first, first thought was what an awful name for a bat

May 29, 2015
I want one ... I have absolutely no use for one, but I love the all-black look with no logos or designs.

From 12u up through high school I used a 31-inch black bat with a white stripe on it. I never did know who made it or where it came from (beyond the league bag for my team that first year). It had no logos or marks (faded off from being old?) on it and I hit a ton with it.

EDIT: just finished the second video and I am rolling ... seems like the kid doesn’t really like it, but the dad is all ”Yeah, but it’s only $99!”

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Metal never left baseball...its still huge and a market for it. Heck, one piece metal is still big.
And man, not a great endorsement on that second video. Lots of...its ok for a one piece bat.
Hits like a one piece bat. Buy it and help the smaller company...be good for cold weather
atleast...haha...yeah.

In fp and sp softball, metal has passed by and wont be back. Metal just doesnt
perform like composite bats and never will. And we all know thats what everybody
wants.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
From 12u up through high school I used a 31-inch black bat with a white stripe on it. I never did know who made it or where it came from (beyond the league bag for my team that first year). It had no logos or marks (faded off from being old?) on it and I hit a ton with it.

Sounds like an old Adirondack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802