Statistic software

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 16, 2008
Can anyone give me an idea of a quality program (money IS a factor) to keep individual stats with? Even if someone has a method that doesn't include software (i.e. - a notebook and pen) and it works for them I would appreciate the help. Thanks

Jul 17, 2008
in the dugout
for me personally, it's hard to beat the good old scorebook. they're cheap and you can pick them up at any sporting goods store. plus being the geek i am, i enjoy keeping the books.

May 9, 2008
Hartford, CT
Statistical software

Scorebook perfect....
...I am one of those who would use Excel spreasheets to track the season.

You can enter all after each game and the calulations are done automatically (once you set it up).
I have a line up program in Excel as well ... enter kids and it prints out the field with each inning and what player...simple.

Jun 10, 2008
I have TurboStats, it is a little on the pricey side if you get the version with all the bells and whistles but I have found that stats and charts that took me two or three hours to complete after games now only take about as long as it takes for printer to spit them out. I also have a the palm version so it allows me to do stats in real time as the game happens because it is my scorebook. I think the version that I purchased was about 200 and with the palm it totaled about 400.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2