State championship

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2016
I am going to take liberties here and post for another parent because his DD accomplished a mighty feat! Congratulations to BT3100s DD whose team won the PA state title yesterday in the 6A (largest school) division in PA. She pitched her team to a 11-0 win against a team they narrowly lost to earlier in regular season. Her team finished a 26-2 season largely behind the effort of this young lady. I hope she continues to do great things next year in college.
I hope BT finds his way back to the boards as he added valuable insights to others on the board.

Apr 28, 2014
Diamond thank you very much!
Appreciate your message. Someone texted me today about your post. Very kind words.
Would be nice to have those runs but truthfully she didn't need them. She tossed 6 shut outs in a row to end her HS career including 4 in the state bracket. 42 innings scoreless. Thats her work and I'm a proud dad indeed.
This morning she woke up to learn that she was selected as PA gatorade player of the year.
All for a small kid who at 11 was never allowed to pitch for her team. She just never ever quit
Thank you to Rick Pauly who taught her the best change possible and her PC Joe Ferguson.. Best in the business.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I know it’s talked about here often that TB trumps HS ball, and in all reality, it does!

But…..winning a State Championship is just flat out a very cool accomplishment that’ll never be taken away from her, and you too dad!

We won a NC 3A State Championship in 2018, and my DD won all State first team her junior & senior years, but winning a State Gatorade player of the year is completely on another level!

Congratulations dad, you’ll play this year back in your head until the day you die! Hope she continues to kill it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
re.todd22