SRV4B Easton Legal or unapproved

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Is the SRV4B bat currently legal? A friend who's DD no longer plays gave me one and I think its on the no longer approved list but cant find a current list. Its the blue and white Synergy Speed.

TIA

moe

Aug 14, 2013
I believe there was one year where it had the USSSA thumbprint if I remember correctly...unfortunately, not the one have...

Jul 3, 2013
I recall one bat, maybe a demarini but could have been an Easton, that did not have a thumbprint when it was first released. Ones manufactured later did have the stamp. Very upsetting to be told your bat is not legal when someone with the exact same model has one that is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I recall one bat, maybe a demarini but could have been an Easton, that did not have a thumbprint when it was first released. Ones manufactured later did have the stamp. Very upsetting to be told your bat is not legal when someone with the exact same model has one that is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That would be the old CF4's. When they first went into production they didn't have the thumbprint. They were approved about halfway through the first run and added it later that year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802