Spintech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 11, 2009
Does anyone know these guys? I have ordered one of their Spin Tight Trainers and have not received it and I cannot get a hold of them. The number on their site is their fax number. I have emailed them with no response either.:mad:
I was wondering if someone can shed a little light on if there is something going on there or something.
Also for those of you who use the Spin Tight Trainer, how do you like it? Also do you have some good advise or tricks for me to use with my DD on it when or if I ever get mine?

Jan 27, 2010
Does anyone know these guys? I have ordered one of their Spin Tight Trainers and have not received it and I cannot get a hold of them. The number on their site is their fax number. I have emailed them with no response either.:mad:
I was wondering if someone can shed a little light on if there is something going on there or something.
Also for those of you who use the Spin Tight Trainer, how do you like it? Also do you have some good advise or tricks for me to use with my DD on it when or if I ever get mine?

I personally have not ordered direct from the web site, but I have bought two in the last couple of months from individuals on ebay. As to the use of spin tech trainer, I believe it is a useful tool and it comes with an instructional DVD.

Last edited:
May 11, 2009
That was why I ordered it off of their website because they were running a deal on the trainer and the DVD combo for the price of just the trainer.
But it said it ended on Sunday. I see it is still on there so I guess they don't say what Sunday.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I am somewhat familiar with them. I did a product review on them for Softball Magazine a year or two ago. I'm surprised they haven't been responsive. I'll see if I can dig up an email and ping them for you.

I use it with my students in a couple of ways. One of the big ones is to teach the hand/wrist action for the curve ball and doorknob rise. For pitchers who can't seem to get the hang of keeping their hand under the ball on the curve, I will hold it with the handle vertical, then have them twist the ball. It seems to work. You can do the same with the doorknob rise if you hold it with the handle horizontal.

Its main use, according to the manufacturer, is to build wrist strength. It likely builds forearm strength as well. Right now one of my students is using mine as part of a pre-season training program in that regard. I will let you all know how it goes.

May 11, 2009
Thanks Ken!!
As I work with my DD on her rise I really can see the possible benefits of a product like this. I think it will help her with her hand position, wrist strength, and somewhat muscle memory. We have one girl who just started her curve last night and she sure would benefit from a product like this as well.

Thanks again!!
Mike

Mar 11, 2009
My 10u DD uses one 5 days a week to work on her spins at varied resistance, its a good tool. We use it with the handle horizontal for rise ball spin. I am going to start using it vertically as well...TM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom