Some great matchups this weekend!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 14, 2018
I took the plunge on ESPN+ as well, definitely worth it during softball season. Where can you stream the PAC-12? I haven’t seen any of their games pop up on ESPN+, and my east coast Verizon package carries the SECN, ACCN, Big 10, and Longhorn Network.

Looking forward to a Friday afternoon with DD watching the Gators play the ‘Noles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 28, 2014
can't wait for that one as well as Texas and LSU!
Texas has a freshman pitcher that lived 25 minutes from me and I never heard of her. Different sate but still. She played travel for so cal athletics in California. Pitched yesterday agaisnt Houston. Easy shut out 2 singles. Crazy. You think ya know all the local talent

Apr 28, 2014
I took the plunge on ESPN+ as well, definitely worth it during softball season. Where can you stream the PAC-12? I haven’t seen any of their games pop up on ESPN+, and my east coast Verizon package carries the SECN, ACCN, Big 10, and Longhorn Network.

Looking forward to a Friday afternoon with DD watching the Gators play the ‘Noles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To get PAC 12 you will need to have it on your cable Package. If you have it then download the Pac12 app and log in with your cable ID and password and you can watch it. I love it as they have late games (west coast time) and powerhouse teams out there.

Jun 7, 2016
BT, Looked up that Texas player you mentioned. (Couldnt figure how both of us would not of heard of someone sandwiched between us!) Turns out that she is from a town with the same name but it is up north near NYC (not the town "on way to CM"! LOL)

PS: DD forces me occasionally to do that Fouts pitch program with concrete blocks. That will up the pucker factor bigly. But it does give solid feedback about accuracy.

Apr 28, 2014
BT, Looked up that Texas player you mentioned. (Couldnt figure how both of us would not of heard of someone sandwiched between us!) Turns out that she is from a town with the same name but it is up north near NYC (not the town "on way to CM"! LOL)

PS: DD forces me occasionally to do that Fouts pitch program with concrete blocks. That will up the pucker factor bigly. But it does give solid feedback about accuracy.
Now it makes sense!!!
I figured maybe she played for intenisty when she was younger.
Thanks for the info.

May 27, 2013
Texas has a freshman pitcher that lived 25 minutes from me and I never heard of her. Different sate but still. She played travel for so cal athletics in California. Pitched yesterday agaisnt Houston. Easy shut out 2 singles. Crazy. You think ya know all the local talent

Yep. She went to a private HS in North Jersey. Their HS team recruits big time. Our HS faced them and her down in Florida. She has an amazing curve ball. Funny thing was the only girl on our team to get a hit off her (line drive to the OF) was a non-travel player. We celebrated that like it was a home run. 😂

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
To get PAC 12 you will need to have it on your cable Package. If you have it then download the Pac12 app and log in with your cable ID and password and you can watch it. I love it as they have late games (west coast time) and powerhouse teams out there.

Depending on who is playing....ASU has been putting on free streams as well. That’s how I’ve caught a few Oregon games. Production value is actually pretty decent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802