Some great matchups this weekend!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
I finally broke down and bought the ESPN+ subscription. I had to cancel my Disney+ subscription first. There are just too many good games that I am missing with my basic service.
Some don't know this but you can get them all.....Disney, Espn+ and Hulu with a Verizon wireless subscription. We have had Verizon for a few years and I got an email about it. The plan with the above was cheaper than what we had...

But agree @Orange Socks very hard not to have it during softball season!

Apr 28, 2014
Fouts was sharp tonight. She has pinpoint accuracy, I mean she just doesn't miss! Gonna be fun on 3/12 when Penta Faces Fouts when Bama meets Auburn.

Apr 28, 2014
Some don't know this but you can get them all.....Disney, Espn+ and Hulu with a Verizon wireless subscription. We have had Verizon for a few years and I got an email about it. The plan with the above was cheaper than what we had...

Good call!
We have verizon wireless and had Disney free for a year. But that is over so we pay $6/month for ESPN+ Can't understand how softball fans wouldn't have it, so many games!

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Fouts was sharp tonight. She has pinpoint accuracy, I mean she just doesn't miss! Gonna be fun on 3/12 when Penta Faces Fouts when Bama meets Auburn.
Yes she was! Crazy good. I remember watching her in select ball in Austin TX when it was 100 degrees outside. Brings it for sure!

My oldest will be in the stands in Auburn for that game. I told her she needs to see this!

Apr 28, 2014
Yes she was! Crazy good. I remember watching her in select ball in Austin TX when it was 100 degrees outside. Brings it for sure!

My oldest will be in the stands in Auburn for that game. I told her she needs to see this!
That's awesome! She's in for a treat.
I'm sure at select ball she was a woman amongst kids.

Dec 11, 2010

Headline looks like it’s all about R. Lawson, it’s not.

Podcast discusses rankings, some interesting takes.

Illinois beat Michigan 2x in Leesburg last week. Commenters make a great point that how do you know what the quality teams are in the Big 10 when they only play other Big 10 teams.

Im going to start listening to this podcast, these guys are pretty good.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas

I already had the Disney+ free for a year through Verizon. It expired, and was paying $6.99/mo. Got an email saying they were going to raise it to $7.99. We already saw the Mandalorian and Soul. My youngest kid is 16 and we just don't have a need for Disney anymore. I will get more mileage with ESPN+ with college softball alone. In fact I'm watching a replay of ULM vs Samford right now in my home office. DD's former TB teammate is playing for ULM and I got to know Molly Fichtner over the past 6 years. So the only way to tune in is ESPN+. AND I got to watch UT strum UH last night too. Life has improved for me...somewhat. LOL.!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802