Softball Team Names - Any good ones?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
That would be cool to have a list of cool softball team names.

Do you have some to suggest?

Here are few softball team names to start the list.

Renegades
Bandits
Strikers
Blazers
Hurricanes
Rebels
Storms

Add to this list.

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
I like Herricanes (A little different twist to the spelling)
Dirt Diamonds
Fireballs

And my favorite for FP softball - University of Alabama ..... Figure that one out :)

Jan 15, 2009
I always wanted to name a team TBD or BYE just for the fun of confusing people at tournaments. I got a taste of my own medicine when we played "NYA" and i thought it meant Not Yet Announced when it was really Norwood Young America.

Mar 24, 2009
This year, our 10U team named themselves. Our uni's are vegas gold, yellow and white. They named themselves "The Lemonators."

I've gotten more compliments on this name than any other team name in my 10+ years of coaching!

Some other names:

Diamond Divas
Diamond Dawgz
Hornets

May 7, 2008
After much deliberation, I swayed my husband to incorporate the team mission into the team name...Carolina Endurance. It's outside the box, but I encouraged a name that does not blend in with the rest.

en⋅dur⋅ance   
1. the fact or power of enduring or bearing pain, hardships, etc.
2. the ability or strength to continue or last, esp. despite fatigue, stress, or other adverse conditions; stamina: He has amazing physical endurance.
3. lasting quality; duration: His friendships have little endurance.
4. something endured, as a hardship; trial.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
My dd plays for a team called the Tomahawks. It is after a team/program that had once flourished and then folded when all of the girls went to college. Amy Harre once played a season in that program. Some of those dads then came back and wanted to start up again with players that were not their dds. Others:

Diamond Demons
Orange Crush
American Dream
Extreme
Xtreme
Chaos
Menace
Attack
Pride

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads