Softball Christmas gift for Wife

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 19, 2014
If you start early in the spring and have weather like we do in Michigan. These things are awsome
39c714ccf9b2a3afe42397793c802774.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nov 18, 2015
I think there are a few brands now, but the little "tents" that you can sit in can be life-altering lol. They make one and two person models. She may feel ridiculous for about 5 minutes, but on a 30 degree day when it's windy it will be the favorite thing she owns.

^^^^^^^^
Exactly what popped into my head. See the image Matt posted below. I believe there’s other designs that have more plastic (i.e. more see through - the local DSG had one on display a few months ago. Looks silly, until you’re talking to co-workers on Monday, and realize you keep saying “it actually was really nice weather for those 5 minutes the wind wasn’t blowing...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 24, 2011
Those little propane heaters are a godsend for a few months a year. Every other parent on the team will want to be your friend!

Sep 3, 2018
39c714ccf9b2a3afe42397793c802774.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Whatever lady is sitting in that thing is the same woman, everyone hates, from PTA, who has the kids with the made up food allergies, that is trying to get every one else's kid in the school banned from having any nuts or gluten in their lunches.
When I found out there was a kid with a nut allergy in my kids class I made damn sure to pack a pb&j sammich or trail mix full of nuts every day in their lunch because if just touching a nut kills you, you're supposed to die. It's time to cull the weak from the herd.

Plus you know that all the kids make fun of the woman sitting in that things kid, "yo, what's up with Bubble Mom, she doesn't have any immunities or what?"

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
Whatever lady is sitting in that thing is the same woman, everyone hates, from PTA, who has the kids with the made up food allergies, that is trying to get every one else's kid in the school banned from having any nuts or gluten in their lunches.
When I found out there was a kid with a nut allergy in my kids class I made damn sure to pack a pb&j sammich or trail mix full of nuts every day in their lunch because if just touching a nut kills you, you're supposed to die. It's time to cull the weak from the herd.

Plus you know that all the kids make fun of the woman sitting in that things kid, "yo, what's up with Bubble Mom, she doesn't have any immunities or what?"

Hilarious!!!!!! She’s not vaccinated and probably drunk. Lol

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
1. ZIP up blanket or electric blanket that plugs into battery pack
2. Small portable heater
3. Swiss Army backpack - perfect for iPad (#12) and everything else. (I don’t carry a purse)
4. Battery pack - 20000mAh or larger
5. Hydrflask
6. PortVino wine purse with hidden spout (holds 2 bottles of wine)
7. Wondershade umbrella
8. Cobian flip flops for summer - the most comfortable flip flops ever
9. Nice boots for winter
10. Down jacket
11. Fitbit - reminds you to move after sitting in your comfy chair and tracks all the walks to and from snack shack
12. 12.9 iPad
13. Quality earphones - Bose noise cancelling to drown out that annoying parent or extremely loud coach
14. Nice sunglasses
15. Leather gloves with iPhone capable fingers
16. Handheld rechargeable battery fan with mist
17. Ember wave bracelet - body temperature system

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802