So we played....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 9, 2019
If my sleuthing is correct I think your team is in 12B as well, correct? ;) Also yes they are redoing the schedule so that Monday is now rainout only..wish they had added a few games to the GG while they were at it but I guess I cannot get too greedy.
Yep T hype swmo

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
Oh and I spoke to the newly minted human being before that and he was still his pompous self..maybe talking to me soothed him or something?

That must have been it. He invited Brandon out to dinner and gave me a big handshake. New leaves all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016

That must have been it. He invited Brandon out to dinner and gave me a big handshake. New leaves all around.

Bring a food taster and get a Covid-19 test would be my advice for those two scenarios.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
I’m happy for the girls that got to play. My DD is going crazy not playing. Her last game was a HS non league game before the shutdown in March.

Jun 8, 2016
Will have to keep an eye out for you out in center field.
Mostly in LF or RF..lol. Not sure if all the fields at Bouse will let me sit out there. If so I will be the person with his hands over his ears..

Nov 9, 2019
Mostly in LF or RF..lol. Not sure if all the fields at Bouse will let me sit out there. If so I will be the person with his hands over his ears..
Was asked if masks are being required at Bouse for parents and the kids off the field. Heard anything about this?

Jun 8, 2016
Was asked if masks are being required at Bouse for parents and the kids off the field. Heard anything about this?
I think they are probably just going with the USSSA guidelines which I think recommends masks in the ballpark but I am not 100 percent sure.

Nov 18, 2015
Yes although with the price and the number of teams that are actually in it now (went from like 90 to 17 in DD's age...lol) , I wish they had dropped and played in something else around here which has quality teams and is 600 bucks cheaper..
Was this a State Championship, or do tournaments in OK normally get that many teams for regular tournaments? Or is OK close enough to TX that the "everything's bigger" rule is still in effect? :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28