Smoking Marucci deal!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
You should grab one of their capitol series and do a pics review of it.
I’m officially out of the glove game, I have a custom NP6 that’s been ordered since June 1st, that’s going to be my last one! I actually thought about posting my Horween NP7 here last night, but I’m going to hold off selling it for now.

If I were in the market, I’d definitely order one of these!

Dec 20, 2019
I’m officially out of the glove game, I have a custom NP6 that’s been ordered since June 1st, that’s going to be my last one! I actually thought about posting my Horween NP7 here last night, but I’m going to hold off selling it for now.

If I were in the market, I’d definitely order one of these!
Does the np stands for narrow pocket? Do you know what size is a pronp5-6 is? Thx

Jun 19, 2016
"Come on man!" Get out of here with that crazy fastpitch glove talk, we use baseball gloves in here!! Did you miss that meeting??
What is the reason for baseball gloves other than the lack of velcro? I figure they would have smaller pockets.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
What is the reason for baseball gloves other than the lack of velcro? I figure they would have smaller pockets.
They do, of course that depends on the model. I can manipulate the pocket size during the break in. For me, yeah I can't stand Velcro, but just as important to me is the internals......padding and finger stays, they're just better! And the leather, take even the Rawlings HOH fastpitch line, most use the soft Dual Core Featherlight leather, not real HOH baseball glove leather.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802