Smoking deal for your DS!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Yes. For the price I figured I might as well and when my son is ready for it, it will be here. He will need another glove in the mean time though. His youth Rawlings glove is starting to fall apart on the inside (although the pocket is still pretty good). Probably get him another youth glove in the Spring.
Smart man, just a irresistible price, don’t blame you for grabbing two!

Oct 26, 2019
I’m having a hard time not getting one myself even though I don’t really need one. Do you think the 11.75 is too small for softball? Wish they had a 12”.

Jun 8, 2016
I’m having a hard time not getting one myself even though I don’t really need one. Do you think the 11.75 is too small for softball? Wish they had a 12”.
My DD used an 11.75" with a 12" softball before she got her Pro 206 12". She had no issues with backhands 🤷‍♂️ That said it sounds like some gloves run bigger/smaller than others..not sure about these Mizunos.

Jun 22, 2019
My DD used an 11.75" with a 12" softball before she got her Pro 206 12". She had no issues with backhands 🤷‍♂️ That said it sounds like some gloves run bigger/smaller than others..not sure about these Mizunos.

My daughter uses a 11.75” at third and can backhand a shot down the line with the best of them. She thinks the small glove helps her make the transfer faster.

My son uses a 11.5”…has used the same size since coach pitch.

Sep 7, 2020
Im not familiar with this site. Im assuming its legit? Because if so I might order quite a few of those 11.75”’s
Very legit site. They have multiple brick and mortars around too. I have spent quite a few pennies on ski equipment from them. I will say pay close attention to the descriptions as some will say seconds on the items. Everything I have ever purchased that was a 2nd was impossible to tell the defective, YMMV.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oct 19, 2017
Says these are youth gloves but I was thinking of getting one for myself. Anyone have experience with these? It was this or a Vinci Fortus to play catch with my kid.

Jun 8, 2016
Says these are youth gloves but I was thinking of getting one for myself. Anyone have experience with these? It was this or a Vinci Fortus to play catch with my kid.
Bought 2, one for me and one for my son (eventually). Came in today..will try and get pics later.

Nov 18, 2015
I've bought 2 FP models previously - one for my daughter, the other I broke in ~50% before lending it to a 14YO who's 11.5 Jenny Finch Mizuno model had a finger lace break. Talk about long overdue for an upgrade...

I love it - stiff out of the box, but if you break it in correctly, it can be game ready in a week or two. Quality lacing as well. I may buy the 1B model just so I can experience the smell of the leather again. :)

May still be too heavy for a "youth" (8-10 YO), but my older daughter hasn't complained about it. I imagine the baseball models aren't any lighter than a full-leather A2000 or HOH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12