Slight Rattle

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
I have a Xeno that has a very slight rattle. I know that technically it is illegal but how thorough are the umps and what is the chance that it will be tossed out?

Jan 7, 2019
I have a Xeno that has a very slight rattle. I know that technically it is illegal but how thorough are the umps and what is the chance that it will be tossed out?

DD had a XENO a few years ago same issue. She said it rattled from pretty much the first time she swung it. Never saw anyone umps address it and quite a few girls were using them back then. Most on her team now have Demarini, Ghost or LXT

Apr 12, 2016
Minnesota
DD played a whole season with a Xeno that had a slight rattle. It was really slight and you could hardly hear it. The bat got tossed one time in HS ball and I think it got tossed at a national qualifier. She had a spare in her bag but she loved that bat. I would let her use it and just have a spare in case her bat gets tossed. The rattle never got worse and the bat was fine. She didn't even try at nationals. She just used her spare bat.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
re.todd22