Skills video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 27, 2015
Upload the same video to youtube twice once with a title like Jane Doe's Fall Highlights for Big State U and once with Jane Doe's Fall Highlights for Small State U. Then send Big States coaches the link to their video and vice versa for Small States coaches. You now have 2 unique videos on youtube you can track the viewing stats on and because it is private and you only sent the links to those schools you will know if, when, and how long they watched.

That is what we did. We found out real fast who was interested and who was not.

Dec 6, 2019
That is what we did. We found out real fast who was interested and who was not.

I don't think the analytics catch all views. I know my daughter sent hers out a couple different times in the last couple months and heard back from the coaches who clearly watched, but the analytics didn't show any views at all.

Jan 26, 2019
I have a relative who has been a coach at several top programs. He was saying he always opens the mails because you never know what you're going to get. He's been involved in a few interesting finds that way. He also mentioned that it being difficult to actually find the content of the player hitting or pitching or whatever generally got the immediate delete though. FWIW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802