Shutt Red ASA Bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2009
I was browsing bats trying to find a new composite bat for my daughter. I came across the Red Schutt ASA bat for 59 bucks marked down from 299. Has anyone used it and if so is it legal? The few reviews from people loved it. I read that the Red/Silver Shutt wasn't approved.

Mar 30, 2009
i bought a combat lady virus for my DD and she loves it, i have not seen the shutt bat yet.

Jan 5, 2009
Ohio
My daughter has one and she loves it. It is just starting to get broke in and seems to be pretty good, although it is the only composite she has ever tried. I think she is ready for a bigger bat and she said if I get her one she wants another schutt, doesn't even want to try any other kind. I have read very few reviews on this bat but have not read any negative reviews. The schutt+ is ASA nonapproved (red or silver)

Mar 11, 2009
ttt

My buddy uses one for slow pitch softball and hits really well with it. No durability issues. Good value.

Jul 21, 2008
I have herd but can not confirm that the shutt bat is made by combat and is the excact same bat as the virus. Maybe SBFamily can confirm or discredit this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802