September 1st

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 5, 2022
Kiddo had her first visit this weekend. It was very fun! Received a pretty solid offer but really wants to complete visits at her top 3 choices before making a decision. Have them scheduled the next 2 weekends. Such a fun and exhausting process so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 25, 2019
Kiddo had her first visit this weekend. It was very fun! Received a pretty solid offer but really wants to complete visits at her top 3 choices before making a decision. Have them scheduled the next 2 weekends. Such a fun and exhausting process so far.

That's exciting to hear. It will be fun following this thread. Good luck to your DD

Aug 5, 2022
Second visit this weekend. First was a mid level big 10 school. This week mid sec school. It was very exciting and the visit was done up on a grander scale so super fun for our family. Facilities were very similar between the two each shaking things out a little differently as to which one was better. One more visit this coming weekend and I think she will be ready to make a decision. So far I feel very blessed that she will all the support she needs to succeed academically at any of the 3 schools she has chosen to visit to be successful which is of course the end goal

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Second visit this weekend. First was a mid level big 10 school. This week mid sec school. It was very exciting and the visit was done up on a grander scale so super fun for our family. Facilities were very similar between the two each shaking things out a little differently as to which one was better. One more visit this coming weekend and I think she will be ready to make a decision. So far I feel very blessed that she will all the support she needs to succeed academically at any of the 3 schools she has chosen to visit to be successful which is of course the end goal

Play it cool like Fonzie. If it feels like home...don't commit. All the kids that transfer say "once I stepped on campus it felt like home" Aren't they trying to get away from home???

Jun 8, 2016
Play it cool like Fonzie. If it feels like home...don't commit. All the kids that transfer say "once I stepped on campus it felt like home" Aren't they trying to get away from home???
Yup..and all the ones who stayed and were eventually enshrined in the School’s HOF always say “when I first got here I hated this f’ing place”…😝

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28