Say it aint so - Dick's to get exclusive Easton team USA Ghost?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2018
I know and trust you above all else Core so please put this to rest as I have heard it from 3 sources, two within Dick's corporate and one Easton rep.

The Easton rep said it was in discussion so he was not stating it was a done deal but he did indicate the boys baseball Beast X whiteout exclusive deal with Dicks was an indicator of things to come between the two.

Top_Notch

Screwball
Dec 18, 2014
I don't support Dicks. Their policies are anti-american. I take my money elsewhere. I tell my family and friends to do the same.

Jan 22, 2011
My silly rec league went and signed an agreement with Dick's last fall that I'm trying to convince them to get out of. If this is true, I'm going to find a different bat than the Ghost. I may buy the next size up to have as back-up. I may even go back to Demarini.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Tons of companies do exclusives...assuming that's what it is from what I have been told.

Slowpitch does this so much it would make you throw up...haha. There is one particular SP store that must do 20+ exclusives a year.
Just repaint, rename and repeat...haha.

I just tell people not to buy exclusives and feed into the beast :)

Its a slick way for a manufacturer to sell a couple thousand bats or so real quick when its a bit slower and for the store to get quick money
as nobody else has it. No new R&D costs or anything, quick repaint and gone. Manufacturers LOVE exclusives. Swift slowpitch
guys haven't helped the issue, which is why they keep pumping them out. Hopefully fastpitch folks don't fall into the trap.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
DSG is just a retail clothes store in my opinion, I'd have to be getting a stupid deal on a glove or bat to even consider buying one from them, and that's not going to happen since I'm never in one of their stores! Once their CEO tried to gain some publicity by announcing they're pulling, destroying, and halting sales of all AR-15's, I decided then I was done with them. Purely a political spotlight grab moment, and if I remember correctly they momentarily halted sales once before in 2012 after another tragedy.

As with gloves & bats, I'd NEVER consider buying a firearm from them, and that was even before their liberal policies!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478