Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Sale Forums

Dec 11, 2010
2020 PC 32/21
Excellent condition. Used in one game and about 50 cuts in cage.
Still under warranty
$165 + shipping
Hi- What’s the story on this bat? Daughter doesn’t like it? Wrong size?
Rule #4 from the rules posted above:
4) The classified section is for buying and selling, not general conversations. If you have a question about the item but do not intend to buy it, contact the seller privately via PM.

In other words, don’t screw up someone else’s sale post.
Take a long walk off a short pier WW.
Every website that I frequent that has a selling or exchange forum has a similar rule.

The reason for the rule is your questions about the item can cause doubt in the minds of potential buyers. It isn't fair to the seller.

Having an active, vibrant selling section can really increase the value of a website and increase the number of site users. Softballfans is a great example of that, I used to do a lot of buying and selling there despite the lack of fast pitch forums.

Please assign a mod to monitor the sale sections. Building up those forums will be worth it long term.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
That white and purple Xeno was one of my dd’s (both) favorite bats. If I needed a bat that size I’d consider it a bargain at that price.
Moderator????
@MadBandit22

I will post my response here instead of messing up someone else's sale post. Madbandit, perhaps you could be so kind as to delete your post from the sale post and address your grievance here instead.

Following is in bold especially for you MB

Saying something nice about someones sale item is different than asking "what was wrong with it, why are you selling it, why does it suck so much you are selling it" type questions.

Here is my opinion: If someone offers a good item, asks a good price for it and you can help a buyer understand that a product is a GOOD one, that good for everyone involved. It helps, buyer, seller and the forum. That bat was popular before a lot of parents whose kids are swinging 31's were around DFP.

If the mods disagree, I will delete my comment and refrain from future posts of a similar nature.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
@MadBandit22

I will post my response here instead of messing up someone else's sale post. Madbandit, perhaps you could be so kind as to delete your post from the sale post and address your grievance here instead.

Following is in bold especially for you MB

Saying something nice about someones sale item is different than asking "what was wrong with it, why are you selling it, why does it suck so much you are selling it" type questions.

Here is my opinion: If someone offers a good item, asks a good price for it and you can help a buyer understand that a product is a GOOD one, that good for everyone involved. It helps, buyer, seller and the forum. That bat was popular before a lot of parents whose kids are swinging 31's were around DFP.

If the mods disagree, I will delete my comment and refrain from future posts of a similar nature.
To quote an earlier response of yours nobody cares what bats you use WW.
Do you enjoy when people make foolish comments about YOUR comments?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
To quote an earlier response of yours nobody cares what bats you use WW.
Do you enjoy when people make foolish comments about YOUR comments?
I disagree. I thought WW's comment on the for sale thread was pretty good. Hearing that a bat has performed well, and is a good price, can be very valuable info for someone who is not a rabid gear geek.

That said, making comments that impede a person's sale isn't cool, unless there is something WAY off about it (misrepresentation, etc.).

Apr 28, 2019
I disagree. I thought WW's comment on the for sale thread was pretty good. Hearing that a bat has performed well, and is a good price, can be very valuable info for someone who is not a rabid gear geek.

That said, making comments that impede a person's sale isn't cool, unless there is something WAY off about it (misrepresentation, etc.).
Three cheers for you.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I def think the "why" are you selling should be kept to PM's. Its such a trap question for the seller and will always
deter buyers. No matter what he says...dd doesn't hit well with it, too heavy, too light, opinions of their dd on the bat,
doesn't like the bat more than another...anything besides the bat is great can sway a potential buyer. Hell, if the buyer
says its great, then its always..."why are you selling it then"...haha.

Again, no problem someone asking why if they are more asking for info on the bat which is the reason
they ask...just not on their sale thread itself. I also have no issue someone pimping the bat in the thread and saying they love
the bat...it can only help the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenmaze24