Rukket hitting net - great customer service from this company

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2018
Just wanted to post a good review of a company that stands behind its products.

Bought a Rukket 7x7 hitting net on Amazon about 3 years ago. Great net, lots of use, no issues with it. Went to set it up for pregame warm-ups the other night and realized a piece was missing. The silver colored end cap that connects the two side rods together must have fallen off. We looked everywhere in the bag and the car but it was gone. I even went back to the field a few towns over to check the area where we had used it last but it wasn't there. Checked on their website to try to find replacement parts but that piece wasn't offered for sale. I emailed them through their "contact us" link to ask how I could purchase a replacement piece. They responded almost immediately that their product comes with a life time warranty and sent me a link to send in a claim. I had to provide the Amazon order number or a copy of receipt (Thank you Amazon order history!) and a photo of the damaged piece. Took about 5 minutes to find the order number and take the photo. Submitted the claim online and had the replacement part on my doorstep a few days later.

Apr 28, 2019
Just wanted to post a good review of a company that stands behind its products.

Bought a Rukket 7x7 hitting net on Amazon about 3 years ago. Great net, lots of use, no issues with it. Went to set it up for pregame warm-ups the other night and realized a piece was missing. The silver colored end cap that connects the two side rods together must have fallen off. We looked everywhere in the bag and the car but it was gone. I even went back to the field a few towns over to check the area where we had used it last but it wasn't there. Checked on their website to try to find replacement parts but that piece wasn't offered for sale. I emailed them through their "contact us" link to ask how I could purchase a replacement piece. They responded almost immediately that their product comes with a life time warranty and sent me a link to send in a claim. I had to provide the Amazon order number or a copy of receipt (Thank you Amazon order history!) and a photo of the damaged piece. Took about 5 minutes to find the order number and take the photo. Submitted the claim online and had the replacement part on my doorstep a few days later.
Yes good company. I got a 9x9 sock net this Spring for $80 with a lifetime warranty. Also bought the batting tee for $60. Both products are great and I’m always getting e-mail deals.
The reason I got the products so cheap is I recommended their products to our teams training facility and they purchased a bunch of items.
I mentioned that to the sales rep and he gave me a substantial discount on top of the e-mail deal. Also found me the 9x9 net that was sold out on their website.
Why pay $150 for a Bownet and $100 for a batting tee with limited warranties? Rukket is the way to go!!!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Def a very good company...I have a Rukket at my house to hit into...shortly after buying, the net
started fraying in multiple spots. Emailed them a couple pics and copy of receipt and had another net
in a few days.
Still nursing the old net to get as much as I can out of it, but it will soon be time.

Price was def better than a bownet

Jul 14, 2018
DD has been pitching and hitting into a Rukket for four years, top-quality product. Glad to hear they stand behind it, ours is still in great shape. I'd recommend one to anybody looking to buy a net.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wes_K