Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
Glad to hear it went well. I hope it works out next time so me and my DD can make it. Thank you for organizing this Coach James.

Jul 22, 2016
Nashville, TN
I travelled from Nashville with 3 10 year old girls. We arrived in time for Rick's presentation on Friday night. Rick did a great job in the presentation and then opened up the floor for questions. Rick made it clear that he was available and sticking around until we ran out of questions. The highlight for me Friday night was introducing the girls to Sarah and watching her interact with the girls.

We did the basic pitching session Saturday morning. I agree with James that Rick's format was stellar. The collection of instructors for the pitching session was awesome. The entire event was very informative and the girls worked hard and had a great time. I enjoyed interacting with the instructors after the session.

We also did the hitting session and the fielding session in the afternoon. These were great as well and I'm really glad that we took advantage of all the instructional opportunities that James put together.

For my 3 girls, Kelley Montalvo stole the show. Her energy and enthusiasm is incredible. I was worried the girls would be out of gas by the time we got to the Kelley's session, but energy is not a problem around Kelley. Watching her work with the girls was priceless.

Coach James did a great job putting this event together. My girls have already asked when they can go back and do it again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478