Revfire no replacement of a defective ball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
So my Revfire v2 stopped working. Understand this happens and know there have been some replacements for folks here.

Now I am being told they won't replace a defective ball but want me to pay to send it back and then give me a refund.

Loved the product when it worked, hate the customer service.

Anyone else been told this?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2017
I honestly think they have a bunch of defective balls and don't want to come out and say it.

Jul 2, 2013
So my Revfire v2 stopped working. Understand this happens and know there have been some replacements for folks here.

Now I am being told they won't replace a defective ball but want me to pay to send it back and then give me a refund.

Loved the product when it worked, hate the customer service.

Anyone else been told this?

I'm guessing they are so far behind with new orders that they would rather refund you than have you wait on a replacement.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
But to have him spend the time to send back....its no more time to resend one than refund one. Actually, I would think paperwork and accounting for refunds would
take more time

Again, I have no idea either...just saying time cant be the reason

Feb 15, 2017
But to have him spend the time to send back....its no more time to resend one than refund one. Actually, I would think paperwork and accounting for refunds would
take more time

Again, I have no idea either...just saying time cant be the reason

My vote (having had to get a replacement) is that it’s a reliability issue. They were great with my replacement but with all the negative reviews just on this site it tells me it isn’t just one here and there that doesn’t work.

Feb 15, 2017
My biggest issue is that if you have a reliability issue, why would you continue to sell to new customers and not take of the customers who first bought from you, unless you're Elon Musk and have to have the cash flow to get inventory paid for.

I'm not a lawyer, but have stayed at a Holiday Inn, and there are merchantability laws that may have been violated.

They have since said they are refunding my purchase costs, but I want a working product. I hate that the alternative is approximately 300.00 more.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If they refund, you cant do anything about it. Bubbles may have hit the nail on the head...they may know they have issues and would rather
give money back and call it a day, instead of sending out another that may fail as well. That looks worse than giving refunds. Do you want
people going around saying they got a bad product, then got another and it failed as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee