Recommended read: Sneaky Softball Pitching: Sneaky Pitching Tactics to Destroy a Hitt

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2009
Philippines
Several <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Sneaky-Softball-Pitching-Tactics-Destroy/dp/061535498X">Softball pitching</a> books have been published but rare are the ones that teach you not only having the correct basics but teaching you how to use your pitches wisely. The Sneaky Pitching Softball book doesn't only help you increase your pitching speed it teaches you how to use your pitches to your advantage.

See what one reader has to say:

January 10th, 2011

Dear Coach Hal,

I started working on pitching with my Daughter Ashley when she was 9 years old. After reading your book when Ashley was 11 she went from throwing the ball 44 mph to 53 in just 6 months. Ashley is now a 15-year-old sophomore in high school and has been recently clocked at 67 mph.
She is a consistent 60 - 65 MPH. Not only did the mechanical drills in your book assist Ashley in her development of strength and speed, the mental toughness advice made her the dominating pitcher she is today. With your book I have been able to successfully instruct Ashley to pitch at a top level. "She had me and I had your book for instruction". She was started off with your 'Foundation Method', we have continued using that method all along and still use it today.
Ashley is one of the Top Recruited High School pitchers in the Nation. 
Schools that have expressed interest in Ashley and / or actively recruited her: Oregon State, Boise State, Oregon, Washington, Tennessee, Stanford, Florida State, University of Alabama at Birmingham and many, many others. All the schools interested in her have DI softball programs. Ashley recently has accepted an offer from the University of Washington.
The 'Foundation Method' is what we stuck to. I truly believe this is why she throws so hard today. There are not many 60+ pitchers out there these days. Too many pitchers are continually changing their foundations or have weak / bad foundations. I strongly believe this is why we have so many pitchers topping out at 55 mph. 
Thank you for all the help.
Sincerely,

Ron T. - Proud Pitcher's Dad
Assistant Coach - Washington Explosion 18U
Connell, WA.

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Sneaky-Softball-Pitching-Tactics-Destroy/dp/061535498X">Softball Pitching - Sneaky Softball Pitching: Sneaky Pitching Tactics to Destroy a Hitter's Timing
</a>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478