Rawlings Mantra

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
My Daughter got to try it out in the fall in practice. Rawlings told her it was supposed to be a mix between the LXT and the Ghost. She didn’t like it much, only a couple girls on the team actually liked it.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I have no doubt ANYTHING Rawlings does will have Easton tech somewhere in it...thats why
they made the purchase. They were in dire need of bat help.

The Ghost/LXT mix made me laugh...but if there is one company that claimed to mix 2 good bats
and come up with a bat people dont like...its Rawlings :)

Just kidding, I really hope Rawlings just lets their Easton guys make their bat and fine tune it
so they get in the market as well

Jun 29, 2018
I watched a former All-America and NPF All Star hit both...they had virtually same exit velo from blast and flightscope...

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Should have a lot more info tomorrow on this. My Rawlings rep is by far, not very energetic
and doesnt like to do any work. So I have to inquire about everything. Guy doesnt even send
programs or info to try and promote Rawlings....who pays him to do so.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The Mark of Performance. That’s our Mantra. Leaving no room for error, the all-new Rawlings Mantra softball bat delivers performance that pushes the limits of expectations. Meticulously developed with double barrel construction, the outer barrel provides an extended sweet spot, while the 3-step inner barrel balances pop and weight for a smooth, powerful swing. This is the bat you’ve been waiting for and it’s time you ask yourself, “What’s your Mantra?”

Bullet 1
Performance Barrel: 15% thinner outer barrel creating a distinctly more reactive barrel than any previous model

Bullet 2
Three-Step Inner Barrel: Each step is specifically designed to optimize performance, strength and weigh distribution for a fast, powerful connection through the swing.

Bullet 3
Blast Motion® Enabled Knob: The first smart bat on the market, the Mantra knob cavity seamlessly incorporates [[Name of Blast sensor]] providing real-time feedback and analyzation metrics without disturbing swing weight or hand-feel.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Double barrel tech...hmmm

My problem with Rawlings from day one...absolutely no hype or promotion at all with their bats. They are ready to be sold, and
nobody talks about them because nobody knows

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101