Rawlings gold glove elite

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 22, 2019
Just wondering if anyone had experience with the Rawlings gold glove elite series. One of my daughters only likes Rawlings gloves. She has been playing first in HS for the last three years and is using a liberty advanced mitt, but will need to play some 2-base on her TB team. She has an old HOH, but it was worn out 3 years ago.

First thought was to get another HOH, but a Dad on the team has a GG elite with the tags on it that he said he would sell for $50. It looks like a decent glove and she will only use it sparingly as she will play first 90% of the time. I would like to save $200...thoughts.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Just wondering if anyone had experience with the Rawlings gold glove elite series. One of my daughters only likes Rawlings gloves. She has been playing first in HS for the last three years and is using a liberty advanced mitt, but will need to play some 2-base on her TB team. She has an old HOH, but it was worn out 3 years ago.

First thought was to get another HOH, but a Dad on the team has a GG elite with the tags on it that he said he would sell for $50. It looks like a decent glove and she will only use it sparingly as she will play first 90% of the time. I would like to save $200...thoughts.
No brainer to me! As long as it fits, and it's exactly what she needs for a part time position, $50 well spent.........and $200 saved!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
At someone here's recommendation..........@pattar bought his DD a 12" Pro206-6JTB HOH from the Rawlings Myrtle Beach outlet for $159.95. Smoking deal for a HOH, and a killer pattern!

Nov 18, 2015
At least now you have the option of blaming the glove, and not the fielder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 28, 2019

Looks like it retailed for $149. Available at Dick’s now for $100. Looks like a solid glove. Have your DD try it on and check the fit. If it fits it’s a good deal.

Jun 22, 2019
She tried it on and said it felt good. I’m going to call and tell him I want it. Thanks.

Apr 28, 2019
She tried it on and said it felt good. I’m going to call and tell him I want it. Thanks.
I would advise you put some Nokona glove conditioner on it, put a ball in it and stick it under a mattress at night for a couple of weeks. Play catch as often as possible until it’s easy to close and feels good.
You can have it steamed if you want to spend $15-25 but it’s not really necessary. Just be sure to steam before you put conditioner on it if you go that route.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee