Rawlings gloves ,different colors on sale

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Its a fine looking glove(we'll see about the laces!) and it seems like a pretty darn good pattern for a softball infielder.

I better come clean here... I also ordered one of the PRONP5PRO'S Annasdad also recommended. The NP was from the rawlings website(the all tan Heart of the hide one) and it hasnt shipped yet sadly.

One will have to go back though, if I want to sleep inside.
It’s really bad manners (and bad luck) to return a perfectly awesome Rawlings glove, just saying!

Feb 25, 2020
Sounds like it found a good home. A relace on that nokona and the boys might think it's cool!

I would hope so! Back to the gloves, I bet you could call a few of the rawlings outlets and ask them what 206(or KB) models they have in stock/on clearance and find something really nice for 100 bucks off retail.

Or just wait 10 minutes and Annasdad will have a new sweet deal!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I’ve been looking at new gloves. I see the butterscotch heart of the hide color on sale? Thoughts ?
Also I’ve seen that the wrist strap and thumb strap are now being padded with a sponge looking material? Is this a change for the better?
I’m looking at 12- 12 1/4 h webs
Of course not as inexpensive at that butterscotch HOH, but no comparison in quality! My go to recommendation!

12”..........H-web.........doesn’t get any better!

Apr 6, 2017
Opinion on the KB17 in gold tan? Looks like butterscotch to me?
Dd is a pitcher but also bounces around infield and outfield. The
12.25 might be a good change.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Please be kind a purchase has been made..
First off, the 12.25” KB17 / Pro207 pattern is one of THE best patterns out there, the pocket is as deep as a crater!

Honestly, I know nothing about Rawling’s gold tan leather, never owned one, actually never seen or held one before either!

How old is your DD, what size girl / and hands? The reason I ask is because the KB17 I sold OsDad had a fairly substantial hand stall, not gigantic but not small either, but big for a female. And that glove was full Horween, with a Horween liner, which in my experience is tighter on the hand than a Jtan leather HOH.

Glad you bought it........congratulations, can’t wait to see some pics of it. I bet that gold tan looks insane in the sun! What color laces??

Apr 6, 2017
She’s a bigger 13 year old. She’s wearing a xl youth batting glove (tight)and is ready for small adult next purchase.
I’ve read feedback on the 200 as snug or medium so I figure sizing is a roll of the dice.
I plan to have her use the new glove for dedicated pitching practice duty’s. If it takes a
year or two to break it in that’s fine, I’m thinking
it will be her high school glove. Her vela is still
a real work horse.

Jul 23, 2014
I know this is Rawlings thread, but the Wilson A2000 2019 pitchers glove is going for $245 right now on Amazon. Probably others models too, probably too much stock right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee