Classic. Nice. LOL1) Player A wears #23 but Player B joins the team and her parents own a pole barn which is used by the organization for winter workouts so she is given #23 and Player A has to choose a new number. What does Parent A do:
a) Have a public hissy fit
b) Cause a massive online forum blowout which is still remembered multiple years later
c) It doesn't matter
d) All of the above.
2) Player A's dad says she pitches 60 mph. How fast does she actually pitch:
e) It doesn't matter since she couldn't find the strike zone with a map
3) Player C's dad says she has 6 pitches. She really has:
a) A medium speed fastball which is sometimes a strike
4) Player A is pitching. Player B is catching. A pitched ball gets past the catcher. Is this scored:
a) A wild pitch
b) A passed ball
c) It depends on whether Player A or Player B's parent is scoring
5) A coach posts online that he just needs 'two more players'. This means
a) The team has no pitching
b) We need bodies. Anyone??? Anyone???
c) Either or both a) and b)
6) Player F hasn't been at practice all week and turns up for the game 3 minutes before first pitch. You are the coach. What does Parent F want to talk about?
a) Why Player F didn't start
b) Why Player F didn't pitch
c) Why Player F didn't play short stop
d) Why Player F didn't bat at the top of the order
e) Why Parent F doesn't believe your parent's were married when you were born.