Queen of the hill

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 4, 2019
Would like to know opinions on this. Or any opinions on what my DD can do to get more velocity. She has great control but she is wanting more speed. She is 11 and throws low to mid 40s. Wanted someone's thanks before I spend $300 on this. Thanks in advance for any help.

Nov 8, 2018
I know many who have it and swear by it. It is a great tool help dd feel the push against the ground.
No better way to increase speed then by improving drive.
Just remember it’s not how far you go but how fast you get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLB

May 19, 2008
How fast are you going when you get there. How much forward momentum is there left when you apply the brakes.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I have one. It's a great tool for teaching explosion off the pitching rubber. The audible cues help kids understand when they're pushing and when they're not.

That said, there are no magic bullets. You still have to use it regularly and put in the work.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Work and quality of the work Trump's all. However carpenters typically produce better products when they have better tools.
The queen is a tool.
I highly recommend it.

Use coupon code "coach James" to save yourself $25

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
I use mine almost exclusively for the stride leg. One of the few gadgets that actually works! I’m hoping the come up with a completely adjustable double platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee