Queen of Diamonds North Individua Collegele Showcase

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
IMO, this is one of the premier Winter Showcases in the NE, MW continental U.S. This is what got my DD recruited.

The Queen of Diamonds has completely redesigned the Winter version of their events.

TheQSport.com is taking applicants for the new line up for the winter version of Queen of Diamonds.
The Queen of Diamonds North (QDSN) �*Note - this event is actively taking preliminary applications and is in the 2nd stage of the applicant process currently.
Showcase your talent and abilities in front of college coaches! If you are a veteran Queen of Diamonds athlete, the format remains the same for this Showcase event, but the date and venue have changed. The change in venue allows for better visibility by college coaches to view the cages and fields at a greater vantage point!�
When: December 3-4, 2016�
Where: Akron University
Who: Apply here if you're grades 8 - 12
theqsport.com - queen of diamonds showcase
Cost: $295

Brand New! - Top 100 Grade 9 & 10 and Top 60 Grade 11 Uncommitted�
The Queen of Diamonds Futures Select (QDS-FS)
Targeted to show each athlete’s potential through objective skill set analysis by the use of radar, laser, quickness & speed testing, where college coaches & staff will teach each athlete how to improve.
When: January 7, 2017
Where: Kent State University�
Who: Looking for the top 100 Grade 9 & 10 ONLY and the top 60 UNCOMMITTED Grade 11's�
Apply here theqsport.com - Futures & Academy
Cost: $150

Brand New! Grades 7 & 8 ONLY�
The Queen of Diamonds Futures - the QDS-F
Targeted to show each athlete’s potential through objective skill set analysis by the use of radar, laser, quickness & speed testing and give a baseline to where each athlete can improve. College coaches and staff will be there to work with each athlete in these areas. Parents will be asked to watch.
When: January 8, 2017
Who: Looking for the ELITE of Grades 7 & 8 ONLY

Brand New! Grades 4, 5 & 6 ONLY�
The Queen of Diamonds Futures Academy - the QDS-FA
Designed to teach these young athletes proper EVERYTHING from pitching to hitting to fielding! And we will give time to EACH parent to show them all facets of the game and proper techniques - INCLUDING running an effective practice!
When: January 8, 2017
Who: Grades 4, 5 & 6 AND THEIR PARENTS - they will be actively involved.

Jun 17, 2014
IMO, this is one of the premier Winter Showcases in the NE, MW continental U.S. This is what got my DD recruited.

We are currently in the application process for this and need to make a decision about the cost and travel involved. Do you think that the initial December event in their new format is going to be worth it or should we just try for the January event? I'm hesitant to do the December one when the one that I've heard about is the Kent State showcase. Thoughts?

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
We are currently in the application process for this and need to make a decision about the cost and travel involved. Do you think that the initial December event in their new format is going to be worth it or should we just try for the January event? I'm hesitant to do the December one when the one that I've heard about is the Kent State showcase. Thoughts?

The January event/individual showcase is the one that was actually moved to December. This is the one that got DD noticed by the most coaches. She was selected as a cage animal. Go for that if at all possible. She was selected as a hitter first and a catcher second although she got some time behind the plate as well. This showcase is what actually got her several offers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45