Pulled trigger on Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2009
Bought a USSSA from Core. Hope DD likes it! Swings a DeMarini currently. Anyone know how -11 DeMarini and -11 Ghost compare? DD has 7 dingers with current bat but it’s time is near due to a developing crack.

Sep 25, 2016
My DD swings a -11 Slapper Demarini CF-8. I got her a USSSA 32/22 Ghost three weeks ago. She has been slow to adjust to it. The extra ounce, plus the weight is further down the barrel than the slapper. I wish I would have gotten the drop 11, but that was all that was available at the time.. The USSSA Ghost does have very good pop. I believe the same as the ASA version, but without having both at the same time it is hard to compare. If she just puts in the time to swing it and get used to it, I believe she will love it..

Bought a USSSA from Core. Hope DD likes it! Swings a DeMarini currently. Anyone know how -11 DeMarini and -11 Ghost compare? DD has 7 dingers with current bat but it’s time is near due to a developing crack.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Hahaha, ok...I was just checking. But you went more than an ounce diff there. That slapper is almost all hands and prob weighs under sticker, you went to a bat thats prob .5-.75 over and
feels like a normal bat...meaning weight farther down.

Going to take a while to get used to it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478