ProBatter

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 10, 2009
Anybody hit off the ProBatter video machines? I see a fastpitch training facility coming to Denver will have one.

Carl

Sep 3, 2009
Never saw one before... but I googled it. WoW! :eek:

If I win the lottery I want one of those in my basement. :D

Seriously though, I wish we had one here in town. My daughter would love hitting off of that.

Apr 8, 2019
Yes, there is a hitting coach in the area that has one. I was impressed at how well done it was. The timing of the ball lines up perfectly with the video. It really looks like the pitcher is throwing it.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Yes, there is a hitting coach in the area that has one. I was impressed at how well done it was. The timing of the ball lines up perfectly with the video. It really looks like the pitcher is throwing it.

Come on lotto! Mega millions just hit 1.1 billion. I usually buy one. They say you can’t win if you don’t play, I never win so I guess that’s that.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2019
Come on lotto! Mega millions just hit 1.1 billion. I usually buy one. They say you can’t win if you don’t play, I never win so I guess that’s that.

Yeah, I'm interested what the ROI is on those for the facility. (The ProBatter.... we both know the ROI on that lottery ticket, lol)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812