Practice jerseys

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2020
Boston
Looking to buy my team practice jerseys as a Christmas gift and to get ready for the new season. Anyone recommend a site. Not looking to break the bank just something I can put the team name on and are comfortable for a practice. Thank you

Jul 19, 2020
Looking to buy my team practice jerseys as a Christmas gift and to get ready for the new season. Anyone recommend a site. Not looking to break the bank just something I can put the team name on and are comfortable for a practice. Thank you
Merchology.com

You didn’t mention wanting it but only drawback is they won’t put numbers on them if you’re looking for that.

Nov 18, 2015
We've used Squad Locker for our "swag", and they also have options for basic jerseys. I like the Under Armor Locker T's - we used them as jersey's for the first 2 seasons, and my daughter would also wear it to school during the week. She never got any of the pulls or pilings that some of the cheaper "performance" fabrics would get.

That being said - a co-workers wife makes tshirts/uniforms on the side - using I think a cricut machine? A bunch of us played in a volleyball tournament, and the shirts she used for the uniform was a tri-blend. I've used it as a "gym shirt" for a while now, and after many washings, still looks great. And is very comfortable. No pulls, no stretching. The decal that was attached (front and back) hasn't peeled either. The "no pulls" aspect alone makes it worth it, and fits better (and is cheaper) than the UA shirts. Random link explaining it: https://www.realthread.com/blog/what-exactly-is-a-triblend-2019-06-13

For our practice jerseys (not the tri-blend, sadly), we went without a name or number. I think the blank back creates a more unified feel and look for the practice environment.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee