Power Carbons ARE HERE!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
That has a bit of a Xeno crunch to it in my ears.
Exactly what I said with my DD's, sounds very similar to the Xeno... but doesn't it also have similar internal structure? It has internal discs I believe, IDK Core would probably know more

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Most all internal bats have their own spinoff of what their system is. Its not the same, but its their version.

demarini and a few isolated bats are the only ones left that are hollow bats

Mar 1, 2019
I felt your comments were a little snide and underminding, and I don't have a lot of patience for that type of BS.
Just opened a ticket with Mizuno, they responded super fast. I was going to post a negative review, but considering what everybody have been saying I don't really think that's fair, especially for a brand that has been struggling in the fastpitch market. Like I said, maybe I have a lemon

Would you please let us know how Mizuno responds? My daughter has a new PC 32/23 and has been complaining about vibration as well ... on balls that look to be squared up and hit hard. I just assumed the feel of the bat was “different” than her older xeno and that maybe it would take a little while for her to adjust (bat does seem to be at least as hot as her xeno, so no obvious issues there). I didn’t think about trying it myself using the “dad fungo” method, but I’ll do that today ...

I can imagine Mizuno having a factory/build quality issue that affects a small percentage of bats off the line ... anything mass produced will result in units that aren’t “optimal” in terms of performance. I just hope if the vibration you are experiencing is a known issue, Mizuno will address it for the benefit of affected customers.

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
Xeno didn't have in inner barrel to be technical...it was their disc system. That's why I just say inner tech, it includes
everything...haha.

Yes. I was confused on this point after I first read about the Xeno. Once I saw the pictures of the internals I realized it's not actually a double barrel, but that bat was my first introduction to internals, so I guess it's my reference point.

May 12, 2016
PC has their own patented disc system as well if I am understanding correctly.. the only thing comparable I assume is the Xeno.. maybe that's why they sound alike.

May 12, 2016
Would you please let us know how Mizuno responds? My daughter has a new PC 32/23 and has been complaining about vibration as well ... on balls that look to be squared up and hit hard. I just assumed the feel of the bat was “different” than her older xeno and that maybe it would take a little while for her to adjust (bat does seem to be at least as hot as her xeno, so no obvious issues there). I didn’t think about trying it myself using the “dad fungo” method, but I’ll do that today ...

I can imagine Mizuno having a factory/build quality issue that affects a small percentage of bats off the line ... anything mass produced will result in units that aren’t “optimal” in terms of performance. I just hope if the vibration you are experiencing is a known issue, Mizuno will address it for the benefit of affected customers.
https://www.discussfastpitch.com/threads/mizuno-support-just-wow.36063/

I took out there official message to me, didn't think that was very appropriate on my part

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rathouse