Power Carbons ARE HERE!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
I don't know, maybe it needs a bit of break in? Or maybe you overestimate your fungo skills :p
You guys are too funny.. hopefully it needs to be broken in. My fungo skills are fine :) , and my DD didn't complain about vibration with the ghost, CF9, CF8, Worth Legit (orange bat) etc etc.. Like I said I was very surprised. I wish she had the very same experience that everybody else had, because she would be happy. She was hitting the ball hard and still complaining about hand sting and vibrations.. they weren't all mishits.

May 12, 2016
In all seriousness, have you checked Ebay to see if there are any CF8's being sold on there?...Sorry Core ;)
Kidding me pattar? They are a fortune on there. Yes I would scoop one up if I could. But that's not the point. I didn't expect her to pick up the 2 piece PC and experience the vibrations which she is. At this point she does not consider it a fun bat to swing... she said it's good, just not fun. I am only going by eye test at the field, the Ghost looks to have more pop as well.

Jun 8, 2016
Kidding me pattar? They are a fortune on there. Yes I would scoop one up if I could. But that's not the point. I didn't expect her to pick up the 2 piece PC and experience the vibrations which she is. At this point she does not consider it a fun bat to swing... she said it's good, just not fun. I am only going by eye test at the field, the Ghost looks to have more pop as well.
I deleted that..but I was only trying to help..sorry :oops:. Hopefully it needs some break in and she will like it eventually.

May 12, 2016
I deleted that..but I was only trying to help..sorry :oops:. Hopefully it needs some break in and she will like it eventually.
It's all good, thanks for your suggestion, but they are a fortune, lol. I am hoping as well, gotta be something to it right. She doesn't wear gloves, it was a little chilly

Jun 8, 2016
It's all good, thanks for your suggestion, but they are a fortune, lol. I am hoping as well, gotta be something to it right. She doesn't wear gloves, it was a little chilly
So chilly in Canada is like what, -5C? :p I think you said she liked 1 piece bats so it cannot be any worse vibration wise than those right?

Jun 8, 2016
LOLOL, I believe it was around 10C.. and I know that can affect performance. Maybe if swinging the Ghost or a CF8 she would of experienced the same thing..
Next time do what I did in Massachusetts in November back in the day, hit with winter gloves on. Can't feel a dang thing with those on LOL!!!

May 12, 2016
Next time do what I did in Massachusetts in November back in the day, hit with winter gloves on. Can't feel a dang thing with those on LOL!!!
Originally from Newfoundland. Played our high school provincials in September with aluminum bats with the occasional flurry falling. Take one off the hands below 0 with an aluminum bat, lots of fun.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28