Power Carbons ARE HERE!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
The 32/21 PC is gonna be like 21.3'ish while your 32/22 Ghost will be like 22.9 or so...so you are talking over an oz diff
It seems the 32/22 PC is very comparable to the Ghost 32/22 in regards to weight according to the Bat weight DB. the 32/21 PC is very comparable to the Demarini CF drop 11 line

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I did all my weighing in the very beginning of the Ghosts...I had a bunch of them that actually were close to bring the AW
down a little. After the first or second shipment, the lighter Ghosts never appeared anymore. So that's why the AW is prob
a bit lower than it is right now. I would guess AW is about 22.8-23 for the Ghost

May 12, 2016
I did all my weighing in the very beginning of the Ghosts...I had a bunch of them that actually were close to bring the AW
down a little. After the first or second shipment, the lighter Ghosts never appeared anymore. So that's why the AW is prob
a bit lower than it is right now. I would guess AW is about 22.8-23 for the Ghost
Makes sense, my DD got her Ghost a little later as well... so probably one of the heavier ones.. starting to rethink my decision to get her a 32/21 PC, maybe the 32/22 makes more sense.

May 12, 2016
I prob wouldn't have went that much lighter unless she was having trouble with the weight on the Ghost
Nah no trouble swinging it really, I felt sometimes she was a little under the ball.. could be weight or swing mechanics. Haven't taken the wrapper off the 32/21 PC yet, so I can return and get the 10 drop. Nice thing about that is I just found a PC drop 10 for $40 cheaper, :). But of course, price isn't the difference, it's finding the right bat for her.

Have any of you heard feedback about the drop 10 swing weight in comparison to the Ghost?

May 8, 2017
Nah no trouble swinging it really, I felt sometimes she was a little under the ball.. could be weight or swing mechanics. Haven't taken the wrapper off the 32/21 PC yet, so I can return and get the 10 drop. Nice thing about that is I just found a PC drop 10 for $40 cheaper, :). But of course, price isn't the difference, it's finding the right bat for her.

Have any of you heard feedback about the drop 10 swing weight in comparison to the Ghost?

Daughter has an 31/21ASA Ghost and switched to a 31/21 PC this spring and she say she felt a little lighter than the ghost with just as much pop. Just picked her up one of the new PCs in 32/22 for Core. Thanks Core it arrived today already and she got some BP with it this afternoon

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wes_K