Power Carbons ARE HERE!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2015
Is it just the C1 that's a one piece? I'm thinking of buying a "team bat" for my 10U team - if the Ghost's are now falling behind the C2 or PC's, maybe a mizuno is in my future.

We're a young 10U - and even the existing 11YO's on the team aren't nearly as big as other 10U teams we played last year. I'm thinking a 31/21? Or 31/20?

Jun 8, 2016
Is it just the C1 that's a one piece? I'm thinking of buying a "team bat" for my 10U team - if the Ghost's are now falling behind the C2 or PC's, maybe a mizuno is in my future.

We're a young 10U - and even the existing 11YO's on the team aren't nearly as big as other 10U teams we played last year. I'm thinking a 31/21? Or 31/20?
I just bought a 2019 31/21 C1 for my 9 YO (70 or so lbs) DD after she broke her SECOND replacement Marucci. Hasn't arrived yet but once it does we will be deciding between that and her (used) 31/21 Easton Mako for her game bat. She likes the old Mako so we will see.

Oct 9, 2018
Texas
My 10u DD had a problem with vibration from other bats until the PC 31/20. This has helped her commit to the swing and thus taking feedback/vibration out of the equation while working on hitting. I am very happy with the PC, thanks to core.

Aug 7, 2018
My 12u DD hit a HR last weekend using her Ghost. She broke the original one within 3 months and I am not sure how long this replaced one will last. Tried to talk to her into PC as her next bat but she's not interested. Any compelling stories I can share with her?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Has anyone ever purchased the bat digest spreadsheet? .

Oh god, please don't turn this into a technical batting section thread...hahahahahaha. Some people hit diff bats better, will
always be the case.

j/k...I did see it...just missing pieces.

Carbon1 is a good bat, just one piece...there is the reason most wont like.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My 12u DD hit a HR last weekend using her Ghost. She broke the original one within 3 months and I am not sure how long this replaced one will last. Tried to talk to her into PC as her next bat but she's not interested. Any compelling stories I can share with her?

you get two replacements, keep hitting and don't worry :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My 10u DD had a problem with vibration from other bats until the PC 31/20. This has helped her commit to the swing and thus taking feedback/vibration out of the equation while working on hitting. I am very happy with the PC, thanks to core.

And this is another reason why all kinds of people are different....some even feel vibration differently. Some feel with
some bats while others don't. Had someone tell me they felt vibration in their PC more than their other bat,
and some say they don't feel anything. Glad she likes it :)

Mar 27, 2019
And this is another reason why all kinds of people are different....some even feel vibration differently. Some feel with
some bats while others don't. Had someone tell me they felt vibration in their PC more than their other bat,
and some say they don't feel anything. Glad she likes it :)
My DD also said she felt a vibration a little more than the Quattro or Zen, but we are only 1 BP session in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802