Power Carbons ARE HERE!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Sorry Core, don't mean to hijack your thread.. but my DD's ghost seems to have lost quite a bit pop, and I found a very good deal on a power carbon up here in Canada. I've seen awesome reviews about this bat, but can anybody provide comparison to the Ghost. I am looking at the drop 11 version. I'm looking at the 2019 version

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2016
Thanks for quick delivery Core. DD already raving about PC 33 -9 after a session in cage. Not surprisingly, the 33/23 Ghost and PC weighed in the same (23.4)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
This year its my goal to get these Mizunos more well known. People need to know how good these
are and forget about what Mizuno "was" and forget about the same old same old names.

When my demos are available, I will send the F20's around

Also, if people are looking at the gloves and getting site pricetag shock, I will also do
whatever I can to get you into a big time Mizuno glove for same price as other
top lines.

Dec 11, 2010
DD used a higher end Mizuno OF glove when she was in high school. It was a great glove for her. I personally think it would be awesome to see some Core prices on them. Just sayin.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I would tell you, but cant here :)

You know I would do anything to hurt another specific manufacturer...hahaha...I don't care if I didn't make
anything. As long as it was a thorn in their azz.

May 12, 2016
Has anybody made the switch from Easton Ghost to Power Carbon, would love to hear your thoughts. Pop, Feel, Sweet Spot size etc?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee