Power Carbons ARE HERE!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
Yeah I messaged Craig last night when he posted them online and he got back with me this morning and said y’all didn’t have any 30/20 at the shop. Hoping one of those at your house might be for me. :)
Hope he has a 30/20 for me too. DD has 31/21 quattro but daughter has in her head it is a little big..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
I actually like the new paint better than last years. Hopefully the quality of paint has come up a bit as my past Mizunos seemed to wear a bit faster than some of my others. Well, looks like I will be unloading the the Ti and will be replacing it with one of these

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Just a heads up folks...I am in TN on a small vacation with her parents at their place. So response may be slower but after dinner, I can conduct business as usual :)

Damn bats came at a bad time...haha

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yeah I messaged Craig last night when he posted them online and he got back with me this morning and said y’all didn’t have any 30/20 at the shop. Hoping one of those at your house might be for me. :)

They got back to me, we got our order fairly fast...he is assuming 30/20's will be enroute. We actually
got most earlier than expected...and I think 30/20 is the only one not here yet

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
definitely a bunch of those but the ranks have been swelling here for years

I do watch some auction show on TV here and they auction land plots off out there.
Last one I watched the land was away from the weather...like flat area. Had like wild horses
roaming. Most plots sold for like 1500 bucks. I am always tempted to buy tons of land somewhere
for my future home. They also do land in Florida, but that place isn't for me.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I do watch some auction show on TV here and they auction land plots off out there.
Last one I watched the land was away from the weather...like flat area. Had like wild horses
roaming. Most plots sold for like 1500 bucks. I am always tempted to buy tons of land somewhere
for my future home. They also do land in Florida, but that place isn't for me.
All I can say is....do your research.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812