Power Carbon updates?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Weights seem about the same, I noticed one weight ran heavier. Same technology...remember how little tenths of an ounce are.
You joked with the paint, but Look how much a grip can weigh, and you don't expect it.

May 12, 2015
just interesting as our 22 is 22.3 and the range runs to 23.2.. that's virtually an ounce and depending on where that blob of extra is could make a big difference..

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I gotcha, but all bats do have a range...and I do agree. I weigh every bat, I don't throw out the highest and lowest
so doesn't matter if one goes high, its in my readings. So even if one is high, its part of the range

panthadad2

fastpitch pops
Jun 27, 2017
I bought my 18U DD a 2019 Power Carbon 33/-10 a few months ago but it sat in her bag because she's been liking her Louisville Slugger LXT 33/-9. She ran into some very good pitching over a week or two time and went into a mini slump. Yesterday, she warmed up with the Power Carbon to change things up and its lighter swing felt good to her, so she used it in the game.

Batting leadoff, she swung at the very first pitch and hit a homer....then went 6 for 9 on the day (3 games). She's sold on the bat.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
That's tough because she has like two completely diff feel bats...a balanced drop10 and a heavier
drop9. Glad it made its way out of the bag for her :)

May 12, 2016
The PC that my daughter has swung sure didn't sound like a wood bat to me. It sounds like a Xeno to us. As far as exit speeds, she was getting around the same speeds as her Ghosts. She describes the PC as smooth. She loves the way the Ghost sounds though. This is from a smallish 13 year old.
I agree, it does sound like a Xeno.. and has a matter of fact I believe it has some of the same technology, Inner discs(Xeno) and not inner barrel(Ghost)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802