Power Carbon updates?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
Any new reviews/opinions on the power carbon. People still seeing good results? Better than the Ghost?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Apr 23, 2014
East Jabib
DD had her first HS scrimmages this past weekend. First game she used her 2018 ASA Ghost. Second game she used her 33/24 PC which just arrived the night before. Second at bat with the PC she turned on one and hit a 230 ft bomb to LF. Hasn’t gone back to the Ghost since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Hahaha, nice. Again, the PC is the sleeper that nobody wants to use because its not the "household" name. When we did demos, kids hit them better than their gamers, but
it was a Mizuno so yuk...I don't see them on TV :)

The kids that don't care about "name", are swinging one of the best bats in the game

Feb 26, 2019
Finally pulled the trigger
Bat is on its way
30/19 for my 10u dd
Only $220 from a store in mentor Ohio spc sports
Core didn’t have any -11

Feb 17, 2015
USA
The only college that I have seen swinging them is Oklahoma State. They all seem to be swinging the one piece which is the green one I believe.

image_handler.jpg

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I have said from the get go, the Carbon1 is a very good bat...had speeds as good as the PC. Mizuno even told me the colleges going
with Mizuno prefer the one piece and its their fav. But just because you can feel when you mishit, its not getting the love it deserves

Auburn is using Mizuno this year too. Their offense looks stronger this year. Most of the girls are using the one piece as well. A couple are using PC's and a couple are using Silhouettes.

Dec 11, 2010
The only college that I have seen swinging them is Oklahoma State. They all seem to be swinging the one piece which is the green one I believe.

View attachment 13918

It’s no accident OK State is swinging this bat. I really like how this team swings the bat and the type of hitters they recruit. Hit the ball hard at, against and over the fence.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802