Power Carbon for smaller girl

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2015
My daughter got her PC on Monday, and got to use it the first time on Tuesday. Half of the team ended up using it. My daughter has pretty much been a Demarini user. Tried a 2017 LXT and didn't really like it. Her favorite bat was a cf6 sprite. After a couple hacks with the PC, she's all in, and she's usually very picky with her bats. Thanks again to Core. He was a big help, as usual.

Dec 5, 2017
My daughter got her PC on Monday, and got to use it the first time on Tuesday. Half of the team ended up using it. My daughter has pretty much been a Demarini user. Tried a 2017 LXT and didn't really like it. Her favorite bat was a cf6 sprite. After a couple hacks with the PC, she's all in, and she's usually very picky with her bats. Thanks again to Core. He was a big help, as usual.

Sounds exactly like our story. Sold her cf9 to try an Lxt and she didn't like it. Got a good deal on a cf8 sprite and she has loved it. She is very picky as well.

Apr 16, 2015
It is unfortunate that there was no place locally for her to try it out, but I do put a lot of faith in the knowledge and experience of the users on this board. Core has yet to steer me wrong. I've asked him about bat models in the past, and he's been honest about them. If anyone in the OKC area are interested in taking some swings, don't hesitate to message me.

Dec 5, 2017
It is unfortunate that there was no place locally for her to try it out, but I do put a lot of faith in the knowledge and experience of the users on this board. Core has yet to steer me wrong. I've asked him about bat models in the past, and he's been honest about them. If anyone in the OKC area are interested in taking some swings, don't hesitate to message me.

I absolutely believe that it is a great bat, I'm just not sure about the jump up in size.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Question for Core and Coach James, how’s the weight on these? For example, a 33/23, are these close to sticker? Not that I’m worried about weight, Anna could swing a 24oz bat. But being 5’0” tall (or short) we stick with a 33” length.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802