Power Carbon F21

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
Hopefully, they corrected the durability issues. Never seen a bat break that often. Barely anyone uses the bat and everyone I knew broke theirs very quickly. My daughter broke 3 in less than 4 months. Pretty sure that bat spent more time in the mail than it did in her hands. The first one broke the day we got it. The 2nd one broke within a week of getting. The 3rd one lasted about 1 month. 2-F19, and 2F20's

Mizuno warranty department did work with me. I sold the final replacement F20 on Ebay. Figured I was better off getting something for the bat instead breaking another one.
I've seen Ghost Advanced break the first day of use and several within the first month. Unfortunately none of these were bought through Core. I told them I hope they enjoyed the free batting gloves.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mar 15, 2019
California
Anymore updates out there?
I received an F21 31/20 as a warranty replacement to my DD's F20. F21 feels stiffer at the connection piece than F19 or F20. F21 is also truer to stamped weight; DD's F20 weighed 20.9 oz, F21 weighed 20.2 oz. Didn't get a chance to feel on contact as I sold the bat since it was too light for my DD.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I have a few out there...waiting for more info. Think people assume im just BS'ing with them when I tell them I want
them to text me how they like their new bats...hahaha. I actually like to hear what people say
and their personal experiences.

Only had one person respond back saying that they like the 2021 a more the 2019 but they didn't put a ton
of hits on it to really give me anything in depth...im still waiting...haha

And yes, bats are even closer to sticker than before.

F19 started clanking sound inside and went dead, sent back got f20 it started clanking inside mizuno said I couldn’t send in the replacement Bat because it had no warranty. So now I have an expensive cage bat and will never buy another Mizuno product.

Aug 7, 2019
F19 started clanking sound inside and went dead, sent back got f20 it started clanking inside mizuno said I couldn’t send in the replacement Bat because it had no warranty. So now I have an expensive cage bat and will never buy another Mizuno product.
That’s the part that worries me with bats that have inner barrel technology. More that could
go wrong.

Aug 7, 2019
Going to pick up a F21 PC tomorrow to demo. Daughter is currently swinging a 31/21 CF. I’m really hoping to get her into a 32/22 but might settle for a 32/21 to help keep her bat speed up.

Aug 7, 2019
We got a f21 PC and a Prism to demo. My daughter and another team mate of hers LOVED the F21. Sucker swings beautiful and is loud on contact. Looks like I’ll be picking up a new PC. They both loved the Prism too. Just liked the Mizuno a little more.

Jun 27, 2018
I have a few out there...waiting for more info. Think people assume im just BS'ing with them when I tell them I want
them to text me how they like their new bats...hahaha. I actually like to hear what people say
and their personal experiences.

Only had one person respond back saying that they like the 2021 a more the 2019 but they didn't put a ton
of hits on it to really give me anything in depth...im still waiting...haha

And yes, bats are even closer to sticker than before.

My daughter got one from, along with the Ghost. She received them about a week ago I think? Right before last weekend. She hasn’t had a chance to swing it yet. Last weekend they had a tournament but she came down sick (Covid negative). She’s better now. So now she was going to use it today but they got rained out. Hopefully she can get an opinion on it tomorrow and Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802