Power Carbon F21

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 8, 2015
Following. The F19 has been my daughter’s favorite bat. Put her first and more sOTF with it. Been a tank as well. Hope to get one in my hands soon.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
Hopefully, they corrected the durability issues. Never seen a bat break that often. Barely anyone uses the bat and everyone I knew broke theirs very quickly. My daughter broke 3 in less than 4 months. Pretty sure that bat spent more time in the mail than it did in her hands. The first one broke the day we got it. The 2nd one broke within a week of getting. The 3rd one lasted about 1 month. 2-F19, and 2F20's

Mizuno warranty department did work with me. I sold the final replacement F20 on Ebay. Figured I was better off getting something for the bat instead breaking another one.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Glad I didnt post a pic, but no surprise they are circulated...hahaha. The other side of the bat looks
nice as well.

What a surprise, a post about Mizuno and someone with his usual, plus more for added effect :)
Nobody uses any, but yet every person broke theirs...haha.

But for the quite a few Mizuno fans the past couple years, they did extend the chamber in the F21 for a bigger hitting area and of course, a diff connector. They extended the chamber to cut down on some of the mishits to give a bigger ss. I have tons of info but I have to watch what I post right now.
And price will be awesome.

I will also have demos, but of course cant send around til this country settles down.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2013
Northwest, IN
Hopefully, they corrected the durability issues. Never seen a bat break that often. Barely anyone uses the bat and everyone I knew broke theirs very quickly. My daughter broke 3 in less than 4 months. Pretty sure that bat spent more time in the mail than it did in her hands. The first one broke the day we got it. The 2nd one broke within a week of getting. The 3rd one lasted about 1 month. 1-F19, and 3F20's

Mizuno warranty department did work with me. I sold the final replacement F20 on Ebay. Figured I was better off getting something for the bat instead breaking another one.

Like broke in 1/2? Cracked? I’ve had several of my kids who hit with me love the F20 PC. Had no issues with durability whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 26, 2015
DD had a F19 last almost 11 months before it cracked. Sent quite a few over the fence with it. Mizuno sent us out at replacement as soon as we showed that we were shipping the damaged bat with a tracking number since we needed it fast for an indoor winter tourney 6 days away. Rep advised us it was a one time replacment . I joked thats fine as long as it makes it through the weekend. F20 arrived as promised. Sure enough what happens? Bat cracked in warmups and never saw game action. I called immediately on that Monday morning and got the same rep. He agreed to replace the bat one last time and told me not to worry about shipping back the bat this time. Somehow someway over the span of 4 days we received two brand new F20'S. After further investigating the replacment that cracked it seems that the silver top coat on the bar cracked and did not go all the way through even though its about 2mm thick. Any ump probably wouldnt it allow it in games had they inspected it. She still uses it for batting practice outside and is still going strong a month later. Maybe its something with that color? Ive heard that rumor about other brands and that color also Customer service was awesome. But its now her backup to the FNX since she doesnt want to keep risking breaking another bat she paid for herself. Fnx has a little more pop vs the Carbon out of the wrapper. Glad to hear they made the sweet spot a little bigger as that seemed to be the problem with the F20's Hopefully they cleared up the durability issues as well.

Aug 7, 2017
My daughter used her F19 though All Stars and fall ball with no cracking or any other issues. We finally did have to replace the bat in games this spring because it appeared as if it had died. No cracks but it had no life to it. Perfectly hit balls went nowhere. So it's been downgraded to tee work only. She loved the bat when it had life.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Hopefully they cleared up the durability issues as well.

Your bat lasting 11 months isn't really a durability issue...then your F20 didn't even crack as you said so yourself. Paint
cracks aren't uncommon for many bats and you got 2 new freebies on top of the paint crack bat which
is going strong still. You did pretty well if I may say :). Since you never mentioned the 2 other freebies you got, I assume you either gave them to somebody or sold them, if thats the case, you DEF made out on this deal and there are no issues on your end at all that they have to clear up...haha.

Also, you went to an FNX which is supposed to be more of an endloaded bat from a really balanced bat...if a kid can handle a heavier bat, she will more than likely always get more pop with the heavier bat (or more endloaded) over a prior balanced bat that is prob too light for her as you just got a heavier/more endloaded bat to replace the super balanced bat. I have always told people, if you want a Mizuno to have an endload, to consider the drop9, because the 10 will be super balanced.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28